SCRIPTURE READING: PSALM 139:13-18
KEY VERSE: PSALM 139:14
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
Learning to confess your faith, and then let that confession lead to life a change so it demolishes your old way of thinking and gives you a new way of thinking about life, God, yourself, hardship, your family and your world. Open your mind to what God says you are. Say the same thing God says about you. Let it change the way you live.
Start everyday by confessing some things the Bible says about you that need to become things you say about yourself.
Here is a list of biblical affirmations about our identity in Jesus Christ. This is just a portion of many truths about who we have become through faith in God, but it is powerful inventory to review from time to time.
- I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
- I am crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.
- I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
- He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it. Phil.1:6
- In all things God works for the good for those who love in him. Romans 8:28
- For God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power and love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
When you say what God says, you begin to think what God thinks. So let this be your confession of faith. And let it be the foundation on which you build your life.
This is not the power of positive thinking. It’s not your good thoughts that will turn your life around. He’s just asking you to believe, he is who he says you are, and then live like you believe those things.
Lord let me experience the fulfilment of your words in my life and make my heart open to who you say I am in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.